Admission is currently ongoing at the Conestoga College for 2018/2019 academic session. Applications will be accepted until program has been reached. Admission At Conestoga College is very easy as long as the necessary requirements are met.
Assessment will begin November 15 and admission decisions will be made on an ongoing basis. The timeframe may be extended for applicants who are required to submit a portfolio or attend a SKYPE information session.
Note: Applications received to highly competitive programs will be held until the equal consideration date of February 1. These programs include:
- Environment Engineering Applications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Systems Engineering)
- Bachelor of Applied Technology (Architecture – Project & Facilities Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electronic Systems Engineering
Eligibility For The Admission At Conestoga College:
In order to be admitted into the Conestoga College, you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the program admission requirements
- Applicant must be full-time student
- Applicant must pay his/her deposit and fees in full by the due dates specified in your letter of acceptance.
- Provide proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways
(Practical Nursing Diploma is EXCLUDED)6.0 IELTS (with no band less than 5.5)
(Practical Nursing Diploma INCLUDED)6.5 IELTS (with no band less than 6.0)
(Some IT/engineering program required test scores may vary)6.5 IELTS (with no band less than 6.0)
|Conestoga English Level||Academic IELTS Overall Band||TOEFL iBT||Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic|
|Level 1||0-2.5||0 – 29|
|Level 2||3.0 – 4.0||30-45|
|Level 3||4.5 – 5.0||46 – 63||36-45|
|Direct entry to most diploma & certificate programs (excluding Practical Nursing, Respiratory Therapy and Public Relations diploma programs)||6.0 No band less than 5.5||80||53-57|
|Direct entry to graduate certificate and degree programs (including Practical Nursing, Respiratory Therapy and Public Relations diploma programs)||6.5 No band less than 6||88||58-60|
Note: The above equivalencies are subject to change.
How To Apply
To apply, submits your application form. Applicants who have previously applied and now wish to change from fall semester programs starting in winter or spring of the same school year are not suppose to submit a new application but instead, should return to their online ontariocolleges.ca application to make program choice changes.
Your application covers all program choice changes made to the original application for programs beginning August 1 through to July 31.
International visa applicants must provide the necessary documents:
- Online application form
- Payment slip
- copies of secondary and post-secondary transcript and certificates( in your own language as well as English or translated into English)
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS examination result or another recognized international test of English, meeting the requirements for the program to which you apply.
Processing of your application will commence after receipt of all required information as stated above. Conestoga College also offers scholarships/awards for both international and local students.
You can also see details about Herzing college in Canada.
Share with friends