Admission Procedure At Beta College Of Business And Technology, Canada is the normal process for every potential student who wants to apply for any program in the institution. Before you can attend Beta College of Business and Technology, you must meet certain criteria which the college has set for prospective students.
International students who want to attend Beta College must also meet English language requirements before they are admitted into Beta College of Business and Technology.
Table of Contents
- Beta College of Business and Technology
- About Toronto
- International Students at Beta College
- Admission Procedure for International Students
- Admission Procedure for Diploma Students at Beta College of Business and Technology
- Online Application at Beta College of Business and Technology
Beta College of Business and Technology
Beta College of Business and Technology is an institution that specializes in awarding Diplomas and Certificates to its graduates. They design their programs in a way that meets the demands of the Canadian labour market.
Hence, upon graduation students have a high employability rate in the Canadian labour market. The College also belongs to the Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC) and the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC).
As a career college, Beta College of Business and Technology is registered as a private career college under the private career colleges Acts, 2005.
Toronto is a global city ranked as one of the best cities in the world. It is a city that accommodates international students. The city is also a buzzing centre of business, finance, arts and culture where people from all over the world come to share ideas and experiences, hence, it is a multicultural and cosmopolitan city.
One advantage of living in Canada is that you are exposed to tons of great opportunities for all kinds of students. The opportunities can range from volunteer work to internships to actual jobs. If you are a creative student, you have plenty of opportunities presented before you if you are living in Canada.
The town also boasts of many restaurants, coffee shops, entertainment hubs, and shopping centres to choose from. Living in Toronto, you must as well be ready to share in a wide array of events throughout the year as well.
If you live in Toronto, you will also enjoy their extensive public transportation network. Their transportation system can help you to cut costs and also enjoy convenience.
Considerations For Beta College Admission
Apart from knowing the Admission Procedure At Beta College Of Business And Technology, prospective students must also bear in mind the following points.
- You must have a good plan on how you will pay for your studies, travel and living expenses.
- Just make sure that you meet all the admission requirements for any program of your choice.
- You will also make sure that all the necessary documents are ready.
- You must also understand English which is the language of tuition for all BETA College programs. Before applying to BETA College programs, you must have sufficient English language skills which will help you fully participate in classroom lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations.
International Students at Beta College
Canada has become the most preferred destination for study among international students over the years for post-secondary education because it has become a home for many international students. This is because it is favourable to students from all around the globe.
The standard of living in Canada is also world-class and still, the cost is low. As a student living and studying in Canada, you will also enjoy their standard facilities for research and work.
Canada experiences a high influx of students each year because it is a multicultural environment, with good quality of life, and it is among the safest place to live.
Furthermore, Canada also boasts of an education system of Canada ranks top of all other nations because it has the best universities.
Beta College of Business and Technology is a student-centred community to offer best-in-class education to international students at a post-secondary level. International students can also enjoy the financial aids in Beta College for their students from outside Canada.
Admission Procedure for International Students
The Admission Procedure At Beta College Of Business And Technology international admission process consists of few steps:
Make a choice of program
Programs offered at the college include: CAD/CAM Technology, Automation Technology and Computerized Accounting
- Fill in the form in contact us
- Call 1-416-449-2382
- Email to [email protected]
Once you have contacted us, your Education Consultant will be in touch with you to go over the entrance requirements which include the fact that:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/CAEL) is required if you live in a country where English is not the first language.
- You must have High School Diploma or Equivalence and if required an Entrance Testing in presence of a proctor.
Payment Plan and Deposit Payment
Upon meeting the entrance requirements, your Education Consultant will provide a payment plan for you.
The college will require you to make a 25% deposit of the full program cost that includes a $250.00 non-refundable administration fee if the application is cancelled or the visa is denied. All payments must be made in Canadian currency.
Letter of Acceptance
Once your payment has been made, a letter of acceptance will be provided to you that you will need to apply for your study visa.
Apply For Study Visa
Beta College of Business and Technology is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enrol international students!
Admission Procedure for Diploma Students at Beta College of Business and Technology
The Admission Procedure At Beta College Of Business And Technology for Diploma Program students who are not Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident is as follows
1. Admission Test or Secondary School Equivalency Requirement
- The student must sit for an admission test or provide an equivalent of such test from a secondary school
2. International Applicants over the age of 18 years old, must either:
- Write Academic Achievement Test (“the Wonderlic Admissions test”) and receive a minimum test score that is approved for the program or
- Must provide proof of academic standing equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (OSSD).
3. English Language Proficiency Requirement
- TOEFL, IELTS, or CAEL scores. Only tests taken in the last two years are considered valid. Some students might be exempted.
4. Visa and Study Permit Requirement
- All students must have a valid Visa that makes them eligible to enter and study in Canada.
- Students must provide a copy of their Visa, and Study Permit if required, prior to starting their program.
5. Passport Requirement
- Students must provide a copy of their passport, showing an expiry date that is later than their last day of studies, prior to starting their program.
6. Health Insurance Requirement
- International students must provide health insurance coverage. (Government-funded healthcare is not provided to international students.)
Procedures for Visa Application for International students at Beta College
International students applying for visas to study at Beta College must follow the procedures below
- Apply Online today
- Upload all mandatory documents
- Application Assessment
- Issuance of Official Letter of Offer
- Pay your first semester of tuition and associated fees in full.
- Collect receipt of your payment made
- Apply for your Canadian Study Permit / VISA only through Canadian government-approved channels.
- While applying for a Canadian Canadian Study Permit / Visa, you will need the below documents.
- Proof of Acceptance – Official Letter of Acceptance from the Designated Learning Institute
- Proof of Identity – A valid Passport, two recent passport size pictures (as per Canadian visa requirement)
- Evidence of Financial Support
- Letter of Explanation
- Other documents as prescribed by the Visa Office
Procedure For Second Career at Beta College of Business and Technology
- The primary intention of the Second Career program is to ensure that you get through the occupation listed under the National Occupation Classification (NOC) codes of B or C. So, make sure to follow this requirement while choosing the course.
- There are several employment agencies set up by Ontario Government to guide the individuals. They will give proper training to help choose the best career, keeping in mind the skills and talent you have.
- Period for which you have been unemployed or looking for work
- All the places and positions you have applied till now
- Level of education
- Past details of the work
- The skills you want to take and why.
- The skills and jobs you want to train for are in demand.
Online Application at Beta College of Business and Technology
You can also choose the online admission procedure at Beta College Of Business And Technology. If you feel like applying online then free to apply online using apply now link mentioned on the school website.
During your online registration, the admissions office will verify all the mandatory documents which you submit.
Your registration will only begin after your documents have bee will have to be submitted which will be verified and approved by the Admissions Office. Once verified and approved, your registration process will begin.
You must only submit notarized documents if you are an international applicant or a Canadian resident or a landed immigrant but you are submitting international transcripts.
When submitting your documents that are not in English, you must have a certified translation and a certified credential evaluator who must assess all documents in order to be considered. You must include a scanned copy of your up to date passport in your application.