Admission Requirements At Columbia College -Apply
Columbia College operates as a Non-profit Society, and currently has an enrollment of about 2,100 students drawn from around the world. Over the years many thousands of Canadian and international students have completed their qualifications at Columbia College and proceeded to university. The College will continue to provide excellent preparation for university entrance in the years to come. See webpage for more information.
To meet the Admission Requirements to an academic program (University Transfer or High Schools Programs) at Columbia College, applicant must demonstrate the following:
- Applicant must meet the college’s academic requirements for entrance
- Must be able to demonstrate Proficiency in English
- Applicant must be at least 15 years of age when starting at the College
The University Transfer Program is open to students who have completed the course requirements for:
- Any of the High School Programs at Columbia; or
- A BC Dogwood Diploma elsewhere, with a minimum average grade of C in four academic Grade 12 subjects, including either English 12 or Communications 12
Applicant who completed his/her Senior Secondary in another province in Canada must have equivalent results.
Overseas applicants must present Senior or High School Matriculation results with a C or better average. Candidates presenting GCE results should have three Advanced level passes with a minimum score of D.
Students who require College Preparatory English courses (English 098, English 099) must be ready to spend one or more additional semesters to complete minimum transfer requirements.Share with friends