Admission Requirements At Herzing College, Canada…
Herzing College is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to accept and enroll international students. International students wishing to study in Quebec must request the following documents.
- A valid Certificat d’Acceptation du Québec (CAQ)
- A valid Study Permit
- Health and hospitalization insurance (Issued by Herzing College)
One among the 3 options is required.
- Recognition of prior learning Annex 5 – Institutions outside of Canada whose academic records are recognized for equivalency or for admission to vocational training. Evaluation is done by Herzing College. You must send your latest transcripts and diploma with your application as early as possible. OR
- Comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec for DVS/D.E.P. programs. (Ministère de l’immigration, Diversité et Inclusion) OR
- Certificate of secondary education (Equivalency) (Attestation d’équivalence de niveau secondaire) (A.E.N.S.) or TDG.
ADMISSIONS ACCEPTANCE REQUIREMENTS
To start applying as an international student to Herzing College, you must meet the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the acceptance letter required to attain a student visa to attend a College in Canada.
- You must have graduated from High School to Attend Herzing College and you must be at least 18 years of age on the start date of your program.
- Must must write and pass the Herzing College entrance assessment evaluation or provide proof of English proficiency by providing us with a TOEFL/IELTS score. Minimum score required would be 547 on the written (paper) or 210 on the computer based version (CBT) and 78 on the internet based version (IBT). Also, if your High School (or equivalent) was instructed in English, a TOEFL score would not be required. For the IELTS, we require a minimum score of 6.0 for AEC programs and 5.0 for DEP programs. Exceptions are considered, but not guaranteed, for those students who attended a non-English speaking high school, but attended a post-secondary educational facility instructed in English.
Candidates who enrolled in French program (in Quebec), the language proficiency needed is:
DEP programs: B1 level
AEC programs: B2 level
- You may need to pass a general admissions exam and program specific entrance test.
- All application for admissions requires a non-refundable registration fee of $250 (Canadian currency). (Valid for one full year)
The total cost of the training include the registration fee. After payment, the registration fee will be deducted from the total cost of the training. Once your required documents for the program have been approved including the student visa document, there will be an administrative fee in addition to tuition fees, due at the beginning of the session, with the first payment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
Required documents for admission are:
- A copy of an original birth certificate and must be translated officially into French or English.
- A copy of latest diploma (s) and transcript (s) of secondary and post-secondary level education.
- A copy of passport (page with your photo and date of birth).
Kindly send your complete document by email to the following email address: [email protected]a or by fax to 514-933-6182, Attention Mr. Tony Lo Manto.
It is pertinent to note that, completion of your chosen program does NOT guarantee a Post Graduate Work Permit. All programs at Herzing College Montreal qualify for the PGWP, but every student’s situation is looked at individually.
From January 7, 2019, Herzing College will only accept those applications having an IELTSoverallscore of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0. See webpage for further details.Share with friends