If you want you to live in Alberta then you have made a wonderful decision. Alberta is one of Canada’s most dynamic provinces with a strong economy, cultural diversity, lively communities and a healthy environment. Alberta is a western province of Canada. It is renowned as one of the most populous provinces of Canada. Alberta is surrounded by other provinces British Columbia to the west, Saskatchewan to east & Northwest Territories to the north. Through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) highly skilled and talented workers and aspirants can migrate to Alberta under different categories.
The qualified candidates may receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for further immigration process once they meet with the eligibility requirements. To apply for Canada permanent residency for immigration without an employment offer, let’s check out the various methods offered by Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program Eligibility
Desiring applicants have to meet with the minimum criteria required by AINP, the eligibility requirements are as below:
- An applicant must have a full-time job offer letter from an Alberta employer.
- Candidate must have a minimum work experience required by the employer.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum score in language proficiency exams like IELTS or CLB.
- Candidate should have the intention to live and work in Alberta.
- Applicant must have a valid work permit & other documents.
- Possess relevant skills according to NOC 0, A and B.
- Show evidence of a legal proof of residence in your country.
- Candidate must possess a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) confirmation letter.
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry 2019
If you are planning to immigrate to Alberta through Express Entry, the Alberta PNP is the way to go. It chooses candidates through the Express Entry system. Its key category
How to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program aligned with Express Entry?
An applicant can apply through EE once received a nomination from Alberta. Then the applicant would be required to lodge his/her profile for Express Entry online by filling in provincial credentials.
If an applicant receives a nomination from Alberta, then he/she will automatically gain 600 points for his/her Express Entry profile, this will enhance their chance of obtaining an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the province in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
You can secure the services of an experienced expert who can guide you more on Alberta Express Entry, also they will make the process stress-free and easy for you.