Arranged Employment Visa To Canada is one of the best immigration programs provided by the Canadian companies to those who are willing to immigrate to Canada and work with their companies. This arranged employment category comes under the program known as the Federal Skilled Workers Program of Canada.
Table of Contents
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA TO CANADA?
This category is for skilled workers who wish to immigrate to Canada to work and stay permanently in Canada. Most applications will come under this category because of the chances of getting qualified is really high. In this category, the main advantage to the applicant is the easy process and less duration time for processing his application. The company that is going to hire you will manage and take care of everything so that you can get qualified in the immigration process.
You may also want to know how much it will cost to immigrate to Canada.
The employers must satisfy some of the following conditions:
- All the employers need to provide a qualifying job offer to the applicant or the immigrant and
- If the recruitment is from overseas then the company should obtain an arranged employment option.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFYING JOBS WHICH EMPLOYERS CAN OFFER TO IMMIGRANTSA?
The qualifying job that is offered by the employer must be the following:
- The job should be permanent and full time
- Must not be non seasonal.
- The job must be of skill type 0 which is managerial occupations or skill level A which is a professional occupation or B which is a technical occupation and skilled trades on the NOC (national occupational classification) list.
- And lastly, the wages and working conditions should be the same as that which is offered to The citizens and permanent residents of Canada working in the company.
IF THE EMPLOYER IS RECRUITING FROM OVERSEAS THEN:
All the employers who wish to recruit employees from overseas should submit an application to the human resources and skills development Canada, shortly HRSDC for the possible arranged employment. Employers should follow all the rules that are mentioned above. The HRSDC will assess the genuineness of the employment and if found valid, the HRSDC will provide the employer a confirmation for the applied AEO (arranged employment opinion) application. The employer then, provides the employee the confirmed AEO along with the offer letter for the job which the employee will include in the application of immigration.
IF THE EMPLOYER WANTS TO RECRUIT A TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER (TFW) WHO IS ALREADY IN CANADA:
Most temporary foreign workers that are already living in Canada have to submit an application under federal skilled worker category with a qualifying offer directly to CIC for consideration. In these cases a separate application need not to be made for arranged employment opinion.
Arranged Employment will do the following:
- Will make an applicant eligible and qualified even if the application of the applicant is not on the priority list.
- Supports the applicants for permanent residency and speeds up the process of immigration
- Will give the applicant or the skilled worker extra 10 points towards the score of arranged employment.
- Allows the applicants to forgo the requirements regarding finances for a permanent resident application, no proof required for funds.
The applicant should meet all the requirements specified by the skilled worker class. Applications within the A, B and O categories will be qualified by HRSDC
WE CAN HELP YOU!
We have dealt with hundreds of immigration cases. We have assisted our clients in their difficult situations and we have also guided them to draft a more effective application. We can assist you in drafting your application and arrange the required documents. A well-organized and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and save you from hassle.
If you are worried about the legal fees – Don’t be! Our aim is to help those that are interested in immigrating to Canada. Contact us today and we can provide numerous options for you to make your choice.