Ashton College is a private, post-secondary educational institution, with campuses located in the cities of Vancouver and Abbotsford in British Columbia, Canada. Applicants seeking for admission must meet the Ashton Admission Requirements. To apply, applicants must follow the steps below:
Select the program of your choice:
To begin your application, you must choose your a program of your interest. Some of the available programs include:
- Business Management
- Continuing Education
- Financial Services
- Healthcare and Human Services
- Home Inspection
- Human Resources Management
- Immigration Consultant Courses
2. Ensure you meet our admission requirements:
Applicants for admission to the College must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate
- Applicant must be 19 years or older at the start of their program.
- Applicants will be required to provide valid documentation confirming their legal status as Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- International applicants must meet Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s requirements for students studying in Canada.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their English proficiency.
3. Apply online, or get in touch with one of our Program Advisers.
After reading through all the information on your program or course, apply online through the program page. It is pertinent to know that, payment is required before your application can be processed.
Ashton Admissions Officers know the details of our programs inside out and can support you with every aspect of student life at Ashton, including:
- Course selection;
- Transferable credits;
- Declaring/switching programs;
- Program information;
- Deadlines and requirements;
- Development of long and short-term academic and career goals;
- Financial assistance.