BC PNP Announces More Communities For Its Entrepreneur Immigration Program
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) has published the inclusion of new communities to its Entrepreneur Immigration program. The BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration program -Regional pilot program, that was launched on March 14, 2019, was established to target people interested in starting new businesses or taking over the growth of existing businesses in small rural, communities in British Columbia.
Each of the participating rural communities actively involved in the pilot program has their own peculiar process by which they access the candidature of interested candidates. They are able to choose the entrepreneur applicants that interest them, arrange the exploratory visits and refer qualified applicants that they have approved to the BC PNP for consideration.
At first, the Regional Pilot program began with Thirty (30) community participants.
The following municipalities and districts have now been included to the two-year pilot:
- Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako
- Electoral Area A – Smithers Rural
- Electoral Area B – Burns Lake Rural
- Electoral Area C – Fort St. James Rural
- Electoral Area D – Fraser Lake Rural
- Electoral Area E – Francois/Ootsa Lake Rural
- Electoral Area F – Vanderhoof Rural
- Electoral Area G – Houston Rural
- Northern Rockies Regional Municipality
The British Columbia foresees adding even an extra community to their list of participants before the close of the month.
Eligibility Requirements of the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration
Applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada under the British Columbia Entrepreneur Program should fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The individual who applies for BC Entrepreneur Program must a minimum net worth which is verifiable of CAD$ 600,000.
- The person should be ready to invest an amount of somewhere around CAD$ 200,000 – CAD$ 400,00.
- The applicant’s age should lie between 21 – 55 years.
- The applicants should have at least a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Senior Management Experience or Business Ownership.
- The applicant who is ready to apply for British Columbia Investor Program must be able to prove their skills of language abilities. (IELTS 4-6 bands).
- The applicant’s education level must be equal to Canadian Higher Secondary & above.
- Though Canadian Exploratory trips are not mandatory, the candidate must not have any criminal records or convictions and be free from serious health issues.
Other Important Things To Know About British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Program
- The investment type should be Private Enterprise or a 33% Shared Ownership.
- The dependant age limit (if any) who comes along must be below than Twenty-two (22) years.
- A person who has migrated through BC Entrepreneur Program can have a minimum of two (2) jobs.
- Temporary Residence visa will be valid for Two (2) years.
- The candidate can apply for permanent residency after completing One (1) year of business commitment.
- A Canadian Passport can be obtained when the applicant stays for Three (3) – Four (4) years in permanent residence status.
- A British Columbia Entrepreneur Program processing time can take up to Eighteen (18) months.
- The applicant’s investments options should be at least CAD$ 400,000 inside the BC capital region and a minimum of CAD$ 200,000 if it is outside of the capital region.
- A British Columbia Provisional Nominee fee should cost approximately CAD $ 3,000.
If you are an entrepreneur and looking at Immigrating to Canada, the British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Program may be best suited for you.