Working in Canada
Working in Canada is possible for foreigners if they are eligible. International workers can find jobs in Canada in any industry. Two major temporary work permits are Open Work Permits and Employer Specific Work Permits.
Canada boasts of a high standard of living, good jobs, security, good health, and an education system. Working in Canada gives immigrants access to quality life and employment.
Types of Open Work Permits:
- Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWP),
- Spousal Sponsorship from Inside of Canada,
- International Experience Canada (IEC),
- Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP),
- Spouse Accompanying International Student.
Types of employer-specific work permits (Needs LMIA):
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP),
- LMIA Work Permits,
- Facilitated LMIA (Quebec),
- Global Talent Stream
Types of employer-specific work permit (No LMIA required):
- International Mobility Program (IMP),
- LMIA-Exempt Work Permits,
- NAFTA Work Permits,
- CETA Work Permits,
- Intra-Company Transfers.
Work Study Visa offers free resources to make your dreams of working in Canada a reality. Explore our resources here!