Best Canada Immigration Lawyers in Spruce Grove, Alberta
Do you want to consult a Canada Immigration Lawyer in Spruce Grove, Alberta? If so, you’re making a great decision. Immigration lawyers are experts in Canadian immigration law and can help you with every step of the process, from choosing the right visa to submitting your application. They can also represent you in front of Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and help you get through any feedback that may come up along the way.
Finding the best Immigration Lawyer in Spruce Grove
The number of people in Spruce Grove, AB in 2023 is 39,348 residents which means it is a relatively large city in Alberta, hence it is still possible to find the best visa agents from within. Here are some tips on how to consult the best Canada Immigration Lawyer in Spruce Grove. We’ve also included contact offices of some of the best Immigration Consultants in Spruce Grove.
Who is a Canada Immigration Lawyer?
A Canada Immigration Consultant is a professional who supports people with the process of immigrating to Canada. These professionals interprete the Canadian immigration policy and how to navigate the rules set out by CIC for the benefit of applicants.
Benefits of Hiring a Canada Immigration Lawyer or Consultant in Spruce Grove
There are many reasons why you should employe a Canada Immigration Lawyer in Spruce Grove, Alberta. Some of the following are the most important:-
- They can help you understand the immigration process – Canada’s immigration system is complex. An experienced and licensed lawyer can help you understand IRCC rules and regulations so that you know what to expect.
- A good Immigration Lawyer can help you prepare your application – An experienced lawyer will know what documents are required and how to properly fill them out. This increases the chances that your application will be approved, in a timely manner possible.
- They can represent you in court – If your application is denied or additional document/explanation is requested, a lawyer can help you appeal the decision.
- They can negotiate on your behalf – A lawyer can contact the authorities on your behalf and advocate for you if there are any problems with your application. Without this, you are only left with use of IRCC web form as your only choice of getting your voice heard.
- A regulated Immigration consultant is bound by a code of ethics – All members of ICCRC are required to follow a strict code of ethics. This includes confidentiality, honesty, and integrity. As you can imagine, this helps to protect you as an applicant.
Why Hire Immigration Agent from Spruce Grove?
In addition to the above benefits of using an experienced Immigration Consultant for your immigration, visa or study permit application, choosing your Immigration Lawyer from Spruce Grove has the following added benefits to you if you reside there or any other city in Alberta, Canada:-
- The Immigration Lawyer lives with you in Spruce Grove, hence it is easy to connect with him/her or even visit their office address. You can call the visa agent on phone for cheap since you share the same location, meet them in person or contact them virtually via zoom, Teams or any other remote meeting platform.
- When it comes to immigration applications, similarity of language promotes communication, confidence and understanding. Majority of Canada Immigration Lawyers in Toronto speak ?? which you will mostly likely understand.
- Since you live in the same city of Spruce Grove, it is easier to verify the authenticity of the immigration lawyer through various societies that regulate the legal profession in Spruce Grove, through Bar Society of Canada, Alberta Provincial Bar Association website, IRCC or the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consults (CICC), if the representative is a regulated consultant.
Law societies in Canadian provinces and territories
Your Spruce Grove, AB Immigration Lawyer should be subject to any of the law societies in Canada. The following are the names and websites of provincial and territorial law societies in Canada. Feel free to contact any of them to verify authorization of whichever immigration lawyer you hire to represent you in Spruce Grove:
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Law Society of Ontario
- Barreau du Québec
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Law Society of Yukon
- Law Society of the Northwest Territories
- Law Society of Nunavut
How much does an immigration lawyer cost in Spruce Grove?
The cost of hiring an immigration lawyer in Spruce Grove, AB can vary depending on the services you need and the lawyer’s experience. Typically, lawyers charge representation fees by the hour, with rates ranging from CAD$100 to CAD$500 per hour. Some may also charge a flat fee for specific services. When comparing prices, be sure to ask about all fees and charges upfront so there are no surprises later on.
Some Canadian Immigration Lawyers in Spruce Grove prefer to have initial consultation with their clients before signing an authorization to represent them. The consultation fees vary between CAD$75 – CAD$500 per hour, depending on complexity of client’s profile and the kind of application interested in.
A pre-consultation can help the consultant assess a potential client’s eligibility for various Canadian immigration programs and visas. They’re able to disclose all eligibility criteria and supporting documents you will need for a successful decision, and of course provide expert answers to all your Canadian immigration questions.
Types of immigration visas that need an Immigration Representative
There are many different types of immigration permits, each with its own set of pre-requisites. Some common examples include:
- Visiting Canada
- Studying in Canada
- Immigrating to Canada
- Working in Canada
- Refugee or asylum seeker status
- Visa extension, study permit extension, restoration of status in Canada.
And all other applications submitted to Citizenships and Immigration Canada, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada or the Canada Border Services Agency from Spruce Grove, Alberta.
How to check if Spruce Grove Immigration Lawyer is recognized by IRCC
The Immigration Lawyers in Canada are not currently regulated by a specific body or organization. However, many immigration lawyers choose to belong to the Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers (CARL) or the Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA). Canada Immigration Lawyers in Spruce Grove are likely regulated by the Law Society of Alberta.
To join these law organizations, a Spruce Grove Immigration Lawyer must meet certain standards of education, experience and ethics. These organizations also require their members to stay up-to-date on the latest changes to Canadian immigration law. You can verify if your Canada Immigration Lawyers in Spruce Grove, AB is a member of either CARL or the CBA by visiting their websites above.
How to check if an Immigration Consultant is Regulated in Canada
If your representative is an RCIC, then they must be regulated by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). The CICC is the designated body that regulates Canada Immigration Consultants. You can verify an RCIC’s membership by visiting the CICC website and searching for their name or consulting firm.
As of 2023 the CICC has many authorized Canadian immigration consultants who are based in Spruce Grove, Alberta. We will include name and address of some of these consultants and lawyers below.
Best 10 Immigration Lawyer in Spruce Grove, AB
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Edmonton Immigration Lawyer||Immigration Law||+15874085314||10132 111 Avenue NW, Suite B, Edmonton, AB T5Z 0N2, Canada|
|Immigration Nation – Immigration Consultant Edmonton||Immigration Law||+17808000113||9038 51 Avenue NW, Suite 206, Edmonton, AB T6E 5X4, Canada|
|Singh Law Office||Immigration Law, Divorce & Family Law, Wills, Trusts, & Probates||+17807093434||2607 Ellwood Drive SW, Suite 112, Edmonton, AB T6X 0P7, Canada|
|Shawar Law||Immigration Law, Criminal Defense Law, Divorce & Family Law||+17807566400||10973 98 Street Nw, Edmonton, AB T5H 2P7, Canada|
|Parlee McLaws LLP||Immigration Law, Patent Law, General Litigation||+17804238500||1700-10175 100 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0H3, Canada|
|Judge & Associates Immigration Services||Immigration Law||+17804639523||9213 34th Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5T5, Canada|
|McLennan Ross LLP||Estate Planning Law, Employment Law, Immigration Law||+17804829200||12220 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5N 3Y4, Canada|
|Moore Kevin E Lawyr||+17804252100||10154 121 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5N 1K4, Canada|
|Snyder & Associates||Divorce & Family Law, Immigration Law, Real Estate Law||+17804264133||10180 101 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 3S4, Canada|
What questions to ask immigration lawyer?
When meeting with a potential Canada Immigration Representative, it is important to ask questions. This will help you determine if they are the right fit for your needs. Here are some questions to ask:
- What is your experience with Canadian immigration law?
- Do you have any specialization in a particular area of immigration law?
- How many cases have you handled that are similar to mine?
- What is your success rate in cases like mine?
- Do you have any experience with the visa type that I am applying for?
- What are the likely outcomes of my plan?
- How long will the process take, and may I include my family?
- What are your fees, what do they include and payment structure?
- Can you provide me with references from past clients?
Remember: asking these questions will help you get a better idea of the lawyer’s experience and whether they are a good fit for your plan. It is also important to make sure that you are comfortable with the lawyer and feel like you can trust them.
Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors in Spruce Grove
There are many Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) in Spruce Grove, AB. RISIAs are authorized by the Canadian Government to provide immigration advice to international students. You can find a list of RISIAs on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
When choosing a RISIA to represent you in Spruce Grove, it is important to make sure that they are qualified and that you feel comfortable with them. You can ask them questions about their experience and qualifications, and you should also ask for references from past clients.
It is important to note that RISIAs are different from immigration lawyers. RISIAs can only provide advice to international students, whereas immigration consultants can provide advice to all types of immigrants.
If you are an international student in Spruce Grove and you need help with your immigration application, we recommend that you contact a RISIA anywhere in Alberta or Canada.
Find Canadian Immigration Consultants in Cities Near Spruce Grove
Workstudyvisa.com provide free information for Canada Immigration to residents of Toronto. Writers at Workstudyvisa.com have many years of experience with Canadian immigration policies and have helped many applicants migrate to Canada successfully. If you are looking for help with your immigration plan, our team would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.