Are you one of those seeking Canada’s immigration or want to work in Canada? Provincial Nominee Programs – PNPs are for you! Know all about Canadian PNPs, their advantages and the best nominee programs to get.
If you are interested to get settled in one of the provinces of Canada, this program nominates you to apply for it. All the provinces in Canada and its two territories have a unique PNP as per their needs except Quebec which has its own system of selection. Each Canadian PNP has its own guidelines and streams that are specific to the province that allows attracting immigrants having knowledge, skills and experience that are required for the labor market. These programs ultimately aim at the development of the economy of the province and Canada as a whole.
Those Canadian Provinces and territories who wish to participate in this program are required to sign agreements with the IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This agreement allows those provinces /territories to examine the immigrants who satisfy the requirements. These programs enable the governments to welcome the immigrants efficiently.
Provinces /territories have tailor made PNPs to address their needs. This helps in the selection of nominees who are eligible and willing to work in the province. PNPs can work closely with Federal Express Entry Immigration for faster immigrations.
Here Are The Advantages Of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs
If you want to live permanently in Canada, it is better to apply with the Provincial Nominee programs.
- Some provinces accept nominations of individuals recommended by the employers. But the employer must be able to prove his/her competency, eligibility and his ability in contributing to the economy of Canada. These provinces gives employers special considerations.
- The Provincial Nominee Programs are ideal for you if you want the application to be processed quickly. Resident status can be awarded quickly than expected.
- The guidelines are easy to follow and provides a clear picture. As each province has its own guidelines with respect to PNPs, candidates find it easier to apply.
- There is Points based system to select on the eligibility under the Federal Immigration Program. Therefore the competitively tough. However there are other criteria in the programs through which candidates can apply.
- Each province has a different nominee program with requirements specific to their needs. Those applicants who could not meet the criteria under the Federal Skilled Worker program need not worry. They can still apply through these PNPs.
Which Is The Best Provincial Nominee Program To Get Canada PR
Well, in Canada, there are multiple Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), which invite the applicants and subsequently nominate the selected applicants for Canadian Permanent Residency. A few largely popular provincial Nominee Programs of Canada are:
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP): Express Entry- Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream is largely popular among the applicants.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP), etc.
OINP invites applicants with 400 CRS points, while SINP has low IELTS Score requirement.
So check your skills, knowledge and experience and submit your application through one of the Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs. Be one among those entitled individuals to migrate and work in Canada and become a permanent resident! Apply today!