Application is currently ongoing at SAP for the position of Digital Content And Web Maintenance specialist in Vancouver. The city of Vancouver, BC in Canada is seeking for a talented and self-motivated individual to fill this position. Over the years, SAP has changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. If interested in joining this team of talent with competitive wages, send you application without further delay. See below for more details.
Vancouver BC, Canada
As soon as possible
SAP was founded in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a motivation to do something new, something extra ordinary. With a good team work, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Currently, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That is why we engineer solutions to foster equality, fuel innovation, and spread opportunity for our customers across borders and cultures as well as our employees. We value the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationship with our employees.
Join us today and together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world a better place to live-in and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Analytics Cloud is a powerful analytics tool that helps businesses of all sizes do more with data. By transforming static data into actionable insights, we help businesses make better fact-based decisions, uncover hidden trends, and improve business performance quickly. The Digital Customer Experience team drives adoption for SAP Analytics Cloud, enabling users to be successful in the product through digital content.
This role will be responsible for producing digital marketing content on sap analytics cloud. Excellent writing, editing, communication, and interpersonal skills are required for this multi-faceted role.
JOB TASKS INCLUDE:
- Successful candidate will maintain and update existing content on sapanlaytics cloud to ensure product information is accurate and fresh
- He/she will define and maintain a thought leadership editorial calendar and maintenance schedule for existing content
- He/she will assist in incorporating key messaging into a variety of written resources including web copy, video scripts, blogs, customer stories, emails, and social media channels
- Collaborate with product management and write new and compelling copy to promote upcoming innovations
- Manage, proofread, and edit materials authored by contributors
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a copywriter, digital content specialist, or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A self-starter and master-collaborator who is able to work with individuals from a variety of business areas and technical levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and adhere to tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of search engine analytics and optimization
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Hands-on experience with a Content Management System (WordPress)
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills an asset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we assist you in making it your own. A career at SAP can open unexpected doors for you. If you’re seeking to work with a company that’s committed to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes and appreciates you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – send your application now.
How To Apply As A Digital Content And Web Maintenance
For accommodation or to complete your application, email your request to Recruiting Operations Team.
Americas: [email protected] or
APJ: [email protected],
EMEA: [email protected].
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
You can also apply as a content solution specialist.