Ease Your Settlement In Canada

We know that the first step to your journey to Canada is obtaining a Canada immigration visa. To assist you in establishing yourself as a Canadian permanent resident and to Ease Your Settlement In Canada, we’ll provide the following services to you.

Assist you to get a job

You can get yourself a Canadian job even before you obtain your Canada Immigration (permanent resident) visa. Obtaining a valid job offer in Canada may assist you in the Canadian immigration process. As our client, we will assist you in contacting those employers who express interest in hiring you and explain the process of hiring talent from abroad. Finding this Canadian job will help you to prepare for your life in Canada as well as getting you to Canada sooner.

Prepare you for your arrival at a Canadian Port of Entry

You will have to enter Canada within a specified period of time as soon as you receive your Canadian immigration visa. Before you are permitted to enter Canada, you may be interviewed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer. We will provide you with the necessary information on the documents you will need to have in your possession as well as prepare you for your interview at the Canadian Port of Entry.

Explain your Canadian residency obligations

You may lose your status as a Canadian permanent resident if your residency obligations are not met. We will advise you on the different methods of fulfilling your Canadian Residency Obligations.

Advise you on Canadian citizenship

Canadian citizenship is voluntary and not mandatory, and you may be eligible for it after three (soon to be four) years of living in Canada with permanent resident status. There are many advantages to Canadian citizenship, and we provide extensive advice on the Canadian citizenship process.

You will need to organize some certain things to set up your new life in Canada when you first arrive. These are:

Once you get to Canada,

  •  You’ll need to get a bank account
  • Get a driver’s licence
  • Get a social insurance number (SIN)
  • Get accommodation
  • A school for your children if any
  • You may need the services of immigrant-serving organizations.

You can also see how to get work visa for Canada.