You will definitely be able to get employment out of the thousands of jobs in Canada after BBA degree completion from a recognized post-secondary institution. Moreover, Canada is a wonderful place for people seeking BBA job opportunities in Canada.
As a foreign national will also be opportune to gain international experience, as well as to explore diverse sectors with your BBA certificate. Hence, this article examines eight (8) highest-paying BBA jobs in Canada.
In this article
Eight (8) highest paying BBA jobs in Canada
As a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), you can consider working in Canada to earn lucrative salaries.
Additionally, working BBA jobs in Canada will enable you to earn thousands of Canadian Dollars as a salary.
Besides, your BBA certificate allows you to gain entry to various sectors, including entrepreneurship, accounting, marketing, consulting, construction, human resources, event planning, as well as hospitality sectors.
More so, BBA graduate jobs in Canada are diverse. Its study involves several core topics and skills required by many employers.
However, you can use your BBA certificate to apply for jobs in Canadian banks, Multinational Companies (MNCs), academic institutions, financial institutions, management consultancies, government agencies, marketing organizations, among others.
Thus, the following is a list of eight (8) highest paying BBA jobs in Canada.
- Project managers (may earn up to CAD $500,000 yearly)
- Real estate agents (likely to earn CAD $500,000 every year)
- Business consultants (earns an average yearly salary of CAD $401,000)
- Financial managers (earns up to CAD $300,000 each year)
- Sales managers (up to CAD $256,500 as yearly salary)
- Marketing managers (up to CAD $250,000 per year)
- Loan officers (yearly earnings up to CAD $183,890)
- Human Resource managers (earns up to CAD $150,000 per year)
#1 Project managers
There are vast numbers of BBA project management jobs in Canada.
Thus, choosing project management as your career will enable you to earn an average hourly wage ranging from CAD $30 to CAD $100.
Moreover, you are likely to earn up to CAD $500,000 yearly when you are employed at Maestro Technologies in Varennes, Quebec.
Below are employers of project managers in Canada.
- Maestro Technologies, Varennes, Quebec
- MasterCard, Toronto, Ontario
- Irwin’s Safety, Calgary, Alberta
- VistaCare Communications Services of Canada Inc., Bedford, Nova Scotia
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Surrey, British Columbia
- Ministry of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, South Porcupine, Ontario
- MISSISSAUGAS OF SCUGOG ISLAND FIRST NATION, Scugog, Ontario
- Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, Quebec City, Quebec
- BOSTON CONSTRUCTION CORP., Kelowna, British Columbia
- FUHRIOUS CONSTRUCTION LTD., Nelson, British Columbia
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service, Ottawa, Ontario
- SKS Capital Investments Inc., Etobicoke, Ontario
- TOMCO Production Services Ltd, Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Ubisoft, Montréal, Quebec, and so on
#2 Real estate agents
Real estate agents are among the highest paying BBA jobs in Canada.
Moreover, you may earn a higher salary of up to CAD $500,000/year for working with leading employers like Clover Mortgage, which is located in Mississauga, ON.
In addition, this job requires you to focus on properties such as its sale and rentals.
Various Canadian employers need the services of qualified real estate agents in their business. They include;
- Clover Mortgage, Mississauga, Ontario
- Top wide Properties Limited, Mississauga, Ontario
- Econome Inc., Ottawa, Ontario
- Marcus & Millichap, Montréal, Quebec
- Properly (Canada), Toronto, Ontario
- Weaving Baskets Group, Cornwall, Ontario
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation, Dryden, Ontario
- Lucido Difference, Canada
- Mainstreet Equity Corp, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Altus Group, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Leonis Management & Consultants Ltd., Surrey, British Columbia
- Diversified Drafting & Design, Dunnville, Ontario, etc
#3 Business consultants
Canadian companies like FTI Consulting, Inc pay as much as CAD $401,000 yearly to their business consultant staff.
Furthermore, most employers in Canada offer business consultants with an average hourly wage ranging from CAD $25 to CAD $65.
Besides, you must be proficient in providing professional advice as regards accounting, marketing, human resources, among others.
There are numerous employers of business consultants in Canada as stated below.
- Stone Paper Solutions, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Mainside Limited, Calgary, Alberta
- HM Tax and Accounting, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Powernode Computer Inc., Markham, Ontario
- Toronto Community & Culture Centre, Port Colborne, Ontario
- Sialka Cloud Solutions, Mississauga, Ontario
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd, Centurion, Ontario
- CGI, Ottawa, Ontario
- BMO Financial Group, Toronto, Ontario
- Maplesoft Group, Gatineau, Quebec
- Metropolitan Movers Inc., Concord, Ontario
- Rockwell Automation, Quebec City, Quebec
- WRHA Corporate, Winnipeg, Manitoba, etc
#4 Financial managers
Working as a financial manager requires you to supervise the finances of companies.
Thus, you need to be adept in running several accounting and office software. You must also possess the ability to plan and manage budget and expenses.
However, financial managers earn an average wage ranging from CAD $28 to CAD $114 per hour. On a yearly basis, you may earn as huge as CAD $300,000 working in Canada.
Several establishments in Canada require the professional services of financial managers. These establishments include;
- LITTLE GUYS DELIVERY SERVICE INC., Markham, Ontario
- Nova World Group Inc., Brampton, Ontario
- Taraz Accounting Ltd., North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Vision Investment Group, Cambridge, Ontario
- Top Star Foods Trading Ltd., Scarborough, Ontario
- West Point Terminal Inc., Richmond, British Columbia
- Sunshine Coast Credit Union, Sechelt, British Columbia
- Financial Horizons Group, Kingston, Ontario
- Protocol Environmental Solutions Inc, Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited, Toronto, Ontario
- SCI Marketview, Markham, Ontario
- SDM TRANSPORT LTD, Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Jazz Aviation LP, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- MAXPRO MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD, Mississauga, Ontario
- Shasun Investments Corp., Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia
- Caaveri Enterprise, Scarborough, Ontario, among others
#5 Sales managers
Sales managers influence turnover by controlling the salesperson in the organization.
However, working in Canada will enable you to earn between CAD $25 to CAD $80 per hour.
Additionally, sales managers have an average yearly wage of CAD $256,500.
You can apply for sales manager jobs in any of the following establishments.
- Walmart Canada, Magog, Quebec
- Advanced Glazings, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- HEMKUND DEVELOPMENTS LTD., Victoria, British Columbia
- COOPER FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC., Victoria, British Columbia
- Desi Point Grocery Store Inc., London, Ontario
- Sparwood Esso, Sparwood, British Columbia
- Five Star Foods Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
- Varsteel Ltd., Regina, Saskatchewan
- Interware Systems Inc, North York, Ontario
- Olde Town Hills Community Limited, Bedford, Nova Scotia
- ERLPhase Power Technologies Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- RB Canadian Liquor Store, Calgary, Alberta
- GITX MUSHROOM INC., Kitwanga, British Columbia
- DA HUA FOOD CO. LTD., Richmond, British Columbia
- Marriott International, Inc, Whistler, British Columbia
- FANCY WINDOWS 2020 MFG INC., Edmonton, Alberta, among others
#6 Marketing managers
BBA marketing jobs in Canada are quite rewarding because you may earn up to CAD $250,000 every year.
Additionally, marketing managers handle the promotional aspects of a company, its products and services.
Moreover, the hourly wage of marketing managers in Canada ranges from CAD $30 to CAD $70.
Several businesses and organizations in Canada employ marketing managers to facilitate their operations.
However, the following are some employers of marketing managers in Canada.
- PepsiCo, Mississauga, Ontario
- Volkswagen Group Canada, Ajax, Ontario
- The Walt Disney Studios, Toronto, Ontario
- Mangez Mangez Cafe Ltd., Vancouver, British Columbia
- Rasa Academy College Inc., North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Convallaria Education Inc., Kelowna, British Columbia
- L’Oreal, Montréal, Quebec
- Pine House Holdings Ltd., Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Gursajan Carrier Inc., Brampton, Ontario
- Squirrel Systems, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Qualifoods Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
- Great Canadian Casinos, Richmond, British Columbia
- Scott Street Medical Centre, St. Catharines, Ontario
- Winscar transport Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
- Oxford University Press, Toronto, Ontario
- UNIQUE TRANSPORT INC, Richmond, British Columbia, etc
#7 Loan officers
Loan officers serve as a representative of financial institutions that avails credit facilities like loan and overdraft.
Besides, loan officers working in Canada earn between CAD $25 to CAD $65 per hour. Every year, your salary may amount to CAD $183,890 depending on your employer.
Here are employers of loan officers in Canada.
- EDEN PARK VEHICLE FINANCING, Etobicoke, Ontario
- Northern Birch Credit Union, North York, Ontario
- Elite Lending Corp., Burnaby, British Columbia
- RFA Canada, Toronto, Ontario
- Southwest Regional Credit Union, Sarnia, Ontario
- Alterna Savings, Streetsville, Ontario
- Steinbach Credit Union, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Kawartha Credit Union, Trenton, Ontario
- Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance, Surrey, British Columbia
- Manulife, Montréal, Quebec
- Scotiabank, Mississauga, Ontario
- Cambrian Credit Union, Winnipeg, Manitoba, etc
#8 Human Resource managers
As one of the eight (8) highest paying BBA jobs in Canada, Human Resource managers earn an hourly wage between CAD $30 to CAD $75.
Moreover, some Canadian establishments pay HR managers up to CAD $150,000/year.
Furthermore, the responsibilities of Human Resource managers are to handle matters involving the employees of an organization. These include recruitment, training, etc.
Human Resource managers have many employers in Canada who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands to their foreign workers.
Thus, here are list of some Canadian employers that hire Human Resource managers to their establishments.
- Charsobe Food Group Ltd, Abbotsford, British Columbia
- G.K. Drywall Ltd, Squamish, British Columbia
- Little Bloomers Childcare Centre Ltd., Brampton, Ontario
- Ray Trucking Services Inc., Mississauga, Ontario
- Tamarack Freight LTD., Brampton, Ontario
- LA ROPA TEXTILES, Mississauga, Ontario
- Blueplanet Canada Inc., Bolton, Ontario
- Yogi’s Kitchen Food Services Limited, Surrey, British Columbia
- Karas Security Group Inc., Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Compass Group, Mississauga, Ontario
- Dayu Immigration Consulting, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Marriott International, Inc, Montréal, Quebec
- Coulson Group, Port Alberni, British Columbia
- JNK FOOD MANAGEMENT LTD., Delta, British Columbia
- CCUE FINANCE, North York, Ontario
- Federated Co-operatives Limited, Victoria, British Columbia
- DELUXE CORPORATION, Midland, Ontario
- Alex West Group Investment Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia
- PCL Construction, Edmonton, Alberta, etc