Any country’s economic growth largely depends on the investments it’s economy gets and the presence of investors and skilled entrepreneurs who are willing to establish and manage a business. British Columbia stands no exception to this rule.
British Columbia investor Program welcomes and provides opportunities for investors & families to migrate to Canada and manage their own business.
This investor program is part of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) and is best suited for experienced entrepreneurs and investment managers who have the financial capability and knowledge to establish or improve a Canadian business.
Eligibility Requirements for British Columbia Investor Program
Applicants who want to migrate to Canada under the British Columbia Investor Program should fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- The individual who applies for BC Investor Program must at least have a minimum net worth which is verifiable of CAD$ 600,000.
- The individual should be ready to invest an amount of somewhere around CAD$ 200,000 – CAD$ 400,00.
- The applicant’s age should lie between 21 – 55 years.
- The candidate should have at least a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Senior Management Experience or Business Ownership.
- The applicant who is ready to apply for British Columbia Investor Program must be able to prove their skills of language abilities. (IELTS 4-6 bands).
- The applicant’s education level must be equal to Canadian Higher Secondary & above.
- Though Canadian Exploratory trips are not mandatory, the applicant must not have any criminal records or convinctions and be free from serious health issues.
Other Important Things To Know About British Columbia Investor Program
- The investment type should be either a Sole Ownership or Private Enterprise or a 33% Shared Ownership.
- The dependant age limit (if any) who comes along must be below than Twenty-two (22) years.
- A person who has migrated through BC Investor Program can have a minimum of Two (2) jobs.
- Temporary Residence visa will be valid for Two (2) years.
- The applicant can apply for permanent residency after completing One (1) year of business commitment.
- A Canadian Passport can be obtained when the applicant stays for Three (3) – Four (4) years in a permanent residence status.
- A British Columbia Investor Program processing time can take up to Eighteen (18) months.
- The applicant’s investments options should be at least CAD$ 400,000 inside the BC capital region and a minimum of CAD$ 200,000 if it is outside of the capital region.
- A British Columbia Provisional Nominee fee should cost about CAD $ 3,000.
If you are an entrepreneur and looking forward to Immigrate to Canada, the British Columbia Investor Program may be best suited for you.