In Greystone College Of Business And Technology, there is a standard student-centered and career-oriented method of learning and training. The college provides support to their students varying from personal counseling services and career planning to job search as well as practical assistance. Greystone College offers an assortment of career training courses that intends to leads to an overall growth of a student. It assist students to grow and evolve into qualified professionals by learning to explore their creativity to its full extent. The college endeavors to respond to student requirements through outstanding program development, curriculum development, course delivery and practical sessions.
The college’s main aim is making sure their students are successful. Its objective is to offer career bolstering education programs to international and Canadian students. However, it is designed to deliver superior quality career and vocational training courses to its students in a motivating environment.
The College is associated with the International Language Schools of Canada, one of the foremost language schools in Canada with campuses in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. Greystone college is certified by Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA). PCTIA.
Programs Offered At Greystone College Of Business And Technology
- Business Administration Diploma
- Convention Management Program
- Hospitality Management Diploma
- Hospitality Management Diploma (Toronto campus only)
- International Business Management Diploma
- Job Readiness Training Certificate
- TESOL Diploma Program
- TESOL Diploma Program with Cambridge University TKT
- TESOL Diploma With TESL Canada Recognition
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Program (THMP)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Program (THMP) (Vancouver campus only)
- Tourism & Hospitality Paid Internship Program (THIP)
- Tourism & Hospitality Paid Internship Program (THIP) (Vancouver campus only)
Greystone college is located in Vancouver and Toronto, Canada
|Tuition and Fees||$28,140|
|Room and Board||$11,138|
|Total Direct Costs||$39,278|
|Total Direct Costs||$30,045|