How Can You Apply Australian Skilled Independent Visa? Today, many skilled workers choose Australia as their immigration destination because of the vast working opportunities it offers. Australia Skilled Immigration visa program is the most-sought after immigration visa which is selected by thousands of immigrant aspirants across the globe.
The Australian Skilled Independent Visa 189 is a permanent visa that permits candidates to live and work anywhere in Australia for an unlimited period of time. An applicant mustn’t necessarily have any state/territory nomination to apply for visa 189. This Skilled Independent Visa is the most commonly taken visa by migrants who wish to live and work permanently in Australia.
How to apply for Australia Skilled Independent Visa?
- If you are preparing to apply for skilled independent Visa 189, the first and the foremost thing is to confirm whether your occupation is included on MLTSSL demand list of Australia or not. The occupational list highlights all the occupations that are in demand in Australia presently. If you can see your occupation on the Australia Occupational demand list, you may proceed further.
Are you qualified to apply for Australia visa 189?
To be qualified to apply for visa 190, you must meet the following requirements:
- be under the age of 45 years
- must score at least 7 bands in each module of IELTS
- have to pass the skill assessment test
- must fulfill character and health requirements
Thus, you have to score at least 60 points in the Australia immigration point test. The points are calculated on the basis of age, educational qualification, work/job experience, language skills, among other factors etc.
The higher the immigration scores, the better are your chances of obtaining the Australia PR. According to the latest immigration results, the candidates are getting an invitation on 70 and above points. So, it is advisable to score above 70 points for a faster application process.
After confirming your eligibility requirements, you must do a skill assessment test. The assessing body will evaluate your profile on the basis of educational qualification, work experience etc. there are different assessing bodies for different occupations. So, ensure your profile is assessed under right assessing authority.Share with friends