How To Apply For A Conference Visa. There are various ways to apply for a conference visa depending on the country and they are as below.,
Table of Contents
What Is A Conference Visa
A conference visa is that visa granted for international conferences to discuss particular issues or a specific subject. This visa does not allow you to work in any country in which the conference will take place.
To be eligible for the conference visa, you have to.,
- Be invited to a conference
- If you are below 18, the visa should be made by your parent or guardian
This visa is issued for a period of six months and the duration of count starts on the issuance date.
Amount To Be Paid For The Conference Visa
The amount to be paid for the conference visa ranges from $13 to $113.
Documents Required For The Conference Visa
There are various documents required for the conference visa which include.,
- A passport which has 6 months validity
- A photocopy of the passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- Residential address proof
- Invitation letter from the country where the conference will take place
- Copy of the online form
How To Apply For A Visa For Conference Based In US
- Fill the application online
- Print the completed form
- Schedule your interview with the US embassy
- Pay a non-refundable fee before the interview date
- Have the necessary documents at hand example passport, receipt of payment etc
- Answer questions of where you wish to stay during the conference
- Wait for your visa approval.
How To Apply For A Visa For Conference Based In UK
- Visit www.gov.uk, then click on the Uk visa application
- Book an interview with the UK embassy
- Attend the interview with your documents
- Enrol your fingerprint and take a photo
- Relax and be patient to know if your visa is granted.
See also how you can immigrate to Canada from Nigeria.