To visit Dubai or the United Arab Emirates as a Nigerian, you must hold a valid passport and UAE visa. You can get a new passport or apply for renewal through the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). On the other hand, you must obtain a visa through the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC) in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. In this article, you will understand how to apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria.
You can apply for a Dubai (UAE) visa in person at the Dubai Visa Processing Centre in Lagos. We advise you to submit your visa application at most two months ahead of your trip.
If you prefer to apply in person, you can reach the visa application centre through:
- Address: #23, The Providence Street, Lekki Phase I,
Lekki, Eti-Osa, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Telephone: +234-803-044-1524
Note that the office is open on all working days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays. You can visit anytime from 8 AM to 3 PM.
What Documents Do You Need to Enter Dubai From Nigeria?
You need a valid Nigerian passport and UAE visa to travel from Nigeria to Dubai, UAE. Here is a list of the documents required to obtain a United Arab Emirates visa.
- A valid Nigerian passport
- Duplicates of your ID card and passport, including your expired and valid visas
- A Dubai visa application form completed in upper-case letters and bearing your signature
- Evidence of a valid health insurance coverage
- Copy of your recent account statement or any other acceptable proof of funds
- Round-trip flight ticket to the UAE
- Photocopy of your hotel reservation
- Letter from your employer (Proves that you are on a leave at work and will return to your job after the trip)
- Photocopy of your business registration and tax documents (Required if you’re self-employed)
- An invitation letter from your host featuring their address, contact information, signature, and date. They must also provide a duplicate of their UAE residence permit or passport bio-data page (Required if you’re visiting a friend or relative in Dubai)
Related Post: How To Apply For Golden Visa UAE.
How Much Is Dubai Visa Fee From Nigeria?
To process your Dubai/UAE visa application, you must pay a fee varying depending on what visa you intend to get and the exchange rate.
Here are the current costs of getting different types of Dubai visas from Nigeria:
- 96-Hour Transit Visa: ₦46,060
- One-Month Visit Visa: ₦77,897
- Three-Month Visa: Range from ₦126,320 to ₦366,329 for single entry and multiple entry, respectively
- Five-Year Visa (Multi-Entry): ₦136,847
- Tourist Visa: Around ₦37,264
- Work Visa: Starts at ₦63,160
- Green Visa: ₦480,018
- One-Year Residence Visa: ₦42,106
- Dubai Golden Visa: Range ₦800,030 to ₦1,010,564
The visa fee is payable at the Dubai Visa Processing Centre in Lagos and is subject to unannounced change due to Nigeria’s unstable exchange rates.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Visa to Dubai From Nigeria?
It typically takes three to four working days to process a Dubai visa application from Nigeria. Hence, consider applying for your visa at least a week before your intended travel date.
Be aware that most airlines, including Emirates, can help you with your Dubai visa application and processing.
Read Next: How To Apply For A UK Visa From South Africa.