immigrate to Canada as machine fitter is the latest good news because Canada is one of the best country to live and the work. In general, many people are dreaming of immigrating to a new environment.
Hopefully, If you have the right skills, you can Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter because you are eligible to apply from any part of the world.
Canada is full of opportunities for skilled labourers and workers who are seeking an opportunity to establish their skills. It is great news to all those dreaming of immigrating to Canada for employment.
Moreover, securing a job in Canada as a machine fitter may increase your chances of settling in Canada as a permanent resident.
Comfortably, you can also cope in Canada as there is no strange cultural or religious practice channel against foreigners
Interestingly, Canada is open for foreigners and has a friendly and conducive working environment.
However, this article detailed everything you will need to know about Immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter.
Also, what machine fitters do in Canada, the requirements necessary for Immigrating to Canada, the pathway programs and steps to guide you on immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter.
In this article
- What machine fitters do in Canada?
- Examples of jobs under NOC Code 7316 machine fitters
- Main duties of a machine fitter
- Requirements for Immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter
- The specific or employment Requirements
- General Requirements
- Pathway programs for Immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter
- Express entry program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- In-demand occupations
- Step to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter
- Step 1: open an Express entry profile
- Step 3: get a job offer from Canadian employer
- Step 4:Get invitation to apply
- Step 5: submit your application with other supporting documents
- Step 6: Get your work permit
- Frequently Asked Questions
What machine fitters do in Canada?
Under NOC Code list 7316, machine fitters fit, assemble and otherwise build heavy industrial machinery and transportation equipment, including aircraft engines.
However, machine fitters are employed in industrial machinery and transportation equipment manufacturing industries.
Examples of jobs under NOC Code 7316 machine fitters
Additionally, machine fitters can also do the following jobs. Hence, if you plan to immigrate to Canada, you will be performing the jobs below:
- agricultural machinery fitter
- aircraft engine assembly fitter
- aircraft engine fitter
- assembly fitter
- assembly mechanic-fitter lead hand
- chemical-processing machine builder
- compressor fitter
- crane fitter
- farm machinery builder
- farm machinery fitter
- food-processing machine fitter
- grader fitter
- heavy equipment fitter
- heavy machinery fitter
- locomotive builder
- locomotive fitter
- logging machinery fitter
- machine builder
- machine builder-fitter
- agricultural machinery builde
- machine fitter
- machine fitter charge hand
- mechanical fitter
- machine tool builder
- machine tool builder-integrator
- railway coach fitter
- machine tool integrator
- machinery manufacturing fitter
- manufacturing machinery fitter
- mining machinery fitter
- production equipment fitter
- pulp and paper machinery builder
- ship engine fitter
- ship machinery fitter
- textile machinery fitter
- turbine fitter
Some jobs are excluded in this group. Therefore you cannot use them to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter. Such jobs includes:
- Aircraft assemblers
- Assemblers of electrical industrial equipment
- Mechanical assemblers and Inspectors
- welders and related machine operators.
Main duties of a machine fitter
When planning to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you must take note of the major role they engage in
The following are the Main duties of a machine fitter:
- firstly, you will read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams to determine assembly Operations
- Secondly, you will fit and assemble prefabricated metal parts to build heavy industrial machinery and equipment such as construction, farming, and processing machinery, railway vehicles and aircraft engines
- Thirdly, you will move and align subassemblies and components using lifting and transporting devices such as overhead cranes
- Fourthly, install major components such as gears, pumps, motors or hydraulic assemblies
- Finally, you should inspect parts, subassemblies and finished products to ensure quality.
Requirements for Immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter
There are some necessary requirements needed to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter. Such Requirements are divided into two which includes the specific requirements and the general requirements.
The specific or employment Requirements
For you to Immigrate to Canada, these requirements are compulsory and peculiar for your qualification as a machine fitter in Canada.
Such Requirements involves:
- First of all, you must complete secondary school education .
- Secondly, you need to complete a mechanical apprenticeship program, such as millwrighting, machining, pipefitting, automotive service or heavy equipment repair
- Thirdly, you must complete a four-year machine fitter apprenticeship program
- Fourthly, you will need to complete five years of on-the-job training
- Then, you must also complete a two- to three-year college program in aircraft manufacturing or general fabrication is required for aircraft engine fitters.
- Lastly, you still need a certification in a related trade
Progression to supervisor positions is possible with experience and performance
General Requirements are those requirements that involve all the Immigrants moving to Canada for job opportunities.
Moreover, to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you will also meet up with the following general Requirements:
Language proficiency is one of the major factors in the general requirement.
To Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter you must provide proof of language which is English and French. The following are the language test categories as established by Canadian government:
- International English language testing System (IELT)
- Test of English as foreign language (TOEFL)
- Canadian English language proficiency index program
- Pearson test of English (PTE)
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- Test de connaissance du Français Canada (TCF)
- The Canadian test of English for scholars and trainees (CAN TEST)
Undoubtedly, age is another important factor that will determine your success to immigrate to Canada as an employee.
Furthermore, for you to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you must be up to 18 years which is the Canadian legal age.
Educational qualification is also demanded as a common Requirement to Immigrate to Canada as an employee.
Moreover, to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you must meet up with the minimum educational qualification for example completing your secondary school education and also having your high school diploma certificate
Adaptability suggest that as you are planning to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you must be able to adapt to the Canadian weather, the culture and the working conditions of the environment.
Therefore, if you want to immigrate to Canada as a machine filter you will provide a proof of adaptability and medically and medically healthy.
Normally, years of experience are important for immigrating to Canada. You must proof years of experience since you want to Immigrate to Canada as a qualified and experienced machine fitter.
As a machine fitter he will provide evaluate proof that even work in Canada
Pathways to immigrate to Canada as a flight engineer
Also, you must have gotten enough experience since you started working as a machine fitter, this proof increases your chances of succeeding.
Generally, to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter may also be one of the demands as a general requirement for immigrating to Canada for employment purposes.
Whereas, your personal skills increase your CRS test score.
Pathway programs for Immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter
Generally, there are some pathway programs established by the Canadian government which can assist one to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter.
Therefore, following are the Canadian pathway programs:
- Express entry program
- Provincial nominee program
- In-demand occupations
- Job offer
Express entry program
Originally, express entry program is a common pathway to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter.
However, you must choose the correct option among the option in the express entry program which includes:
- Federal Skilled Worker program
- Federal Skilled trades program and
- Canada experience class
Express entry program or system can be considered as the most common and easiest pathway program for someone who want to immigrate to Canada.
Hopefully, if you wish to Immigrate to Canada through this program, you must be able to choose the correct option among the three options under the Express entry program that matches best your job or occupation in the three types of Express entry program below;
- Federal skilled worker program
- Federal skilled trades program and
- Canada experience class
Consequently, you must be able to choose the right option and your application must be granted by IRCC once you meet up with the requirements.
Additionally, the Express entry program is the fastest way to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter because it doesn’t take much time to process.
Provincial Nominee Program
Definitely, Provincial nominee program is a program arranged by provincial governments of different Provinces in Canada.
Similarly, the qualifications for this program differs in each province
Coincidentally, if you Immigrate to Canada through a provincial nominee program, you should work in that province and also live there.
Truly, it is easier to apply for a permanent residency through provincial nominee program (PNPs)
However, the examples of provincial nominee programs are listed below:
- Alberta immigration nominee program (AINP)
- British Columbia provincial nominee program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba provincial nominee program (MPNP)
- New Brunswick provincial nominee program (NBPNP)
- New founded Labrador provincial nominee program (NL NP)
- Northwest territories nominee program ( NTNP)
- Nova Scotia provincial nominee program (NSNP)
- Ontario provincial nominee program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island provincial nominee program (PEI PNP)
- Yukon nominee program (YNP)
- Saskatchewan immigration nominee program (SINP).
Off course, through the National occupational Classification (NOC), there are some jobs in demand in Canada.
Luckily, if you find your occupation among the NOC list of in-demand occupations, that means you are eligible to apply for the job.
In addition, you can Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter through in-demand jobs because your job is listed in Canada jobs in-demand under NOC Code 7316 – machine fitters
Step to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter
Already, there are steps to follow and Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter.
Such steps includes:
Step 1: open an Express entry profile
First of all, to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you should open an Express entry profile.
However, this profile will help you get all the necessary information for immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter.
Smoothly, the IRCC official website will assist you to open an Express entry profile for free.
Step 2: choose a program
Secondly, you will have to choose a program a program to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter
But, make sure that the problem is to choose the best promotion that matches your occupation.
Step 3: get a job offer from Canadian employer
Thirdly, when planning to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you need to get a job offer which makes it easier for you to immigrate to Canada through the help of your employer.
Furthermore, employers will seek permission from the labour market impact Assessment (LMIA)
Also, your employer will prove to them that no employer in Canada can perform that role.
Step 4:Get invitation to apply
Fourthly, once you succeed from the requirements, you will get notification to apply.
Consequently, while planning to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you should try and apply within the 60 days interval.
Step 5: submit your application with other supporting documents
Ordinarily, in order to immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter, you should be fast and submit before two months from the date you get the notification to apply.
Having known this, you will attach other supporting documents such as identity card, work experience proof, language proficiency exam score.
Unarguably, an application letter may cost you CAD$150.
Step 6: Get your work permit
From here, you can now apply and get your work permit from the Canadian embassy in your country
Secondly, once you are done, you can also get your work permit at the Canada Port of entry at your arrival to Canada.Immigrate to Canada as a Gas Fitter
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition, there are more questions to answer concerning how to Immigrate to Canada as a machine fitter. Expecially, the below question:
What is the average salary of a machine fitter in Canada?
Averagely, a machine fitter earns $46,800 every year or $42,900 per hour.
In conclusion, immigrating to Canada as a machine fitter is a proof of expertise and however, can promote your self esteem.
Interestingly, WorkStudyVisa provides these guidelines to help you to actualize your dreams as a prosperous machine fitter.