If you are into business then you have a very good chance of settling in Canada with your family. Let’s check out some of the eligibility requirements for Canada business visa. Canada has one of the most healthy economies in the world. It has a good standard of living, good education, high quality of life, and excellent healthcare systems for all its citizens and as well as permanent residents.
One interesting thing about migrating to Canada is that it is one Country which offers lenient immigration policies to the aspirants. The applicants can migrate to Canada without difficulty as the process has also been made much easier and convenient than before all thanks to the online filing of the applications.
However, to immigrate and settle in Canada as a businessman, it is very important that you meet all the needed eligibility requirements of immigration.
As an investor, you can also immigrate to Canada, but you will have to show that you have abundant funds to invest in Canada and you can assist in generating jobs and economically help the country in its growth.
Here are some of the visa options available for a businessman for Canada immigration are; it includes:
- Startup Visa Program,
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program,
- Immigrant Investor Program,
- Canada Business Visa for Investors and Entrepreneurs
- And Self-Employed.
Eligibility Criteria for the Canada Business Visa?
To be eligible for a Canada Business Visa, there are certain conditions or criteria that you must meet. The eligibility criteria for the Canadian Business Visa are more elaborate than the ones for visiting since the immigration authorities want to make sure that you do not try to work in Canada illegally.
Aside the eligibility criteria to apply for all of the Temporary Resident Visas, the conditions that you have to fulfill are as follows:
- You should operate your own business in a country other than Canada or be an employee of a Canadian company outside of Canada.
- You should have an income from a place of work that is situated outside of Canada, so you cannot be an employee in Canada.
- It is best you have a record of respecting other business visas from other countries.
- You must have proof that you are establishing a business relationship with a company in Canada or that you have been invited for a conference, meeting, or workshop.
- If you do not meet these conditions, then it may be more difficult to convince the Consulate or Canadian Embassy to give you the Business visa, or they may reject your visa application.
Documents required for Canada Business Visa
As a business visitor or investor, you can visit Canada temporarily to look for ways to grow, invest and advance your business connections. You must, however, acquire any of these visa programs
An applicant first step will be to find a Canadian employer or businessman who will be ready to join your business. To do this, you should attach a letter of support (from that designated organization) along with your application.
After that, your application will be assessed by the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) for a possible business in Canada.
The applicant who is applying for this visa must also be proficient or score high in any of the two official languages of Canada – English or French.
You will also be required to submit the test score for language proficiency along with details of age, education, work experience, skills, medical and character certificate along with proof of sufficient funds to support your life in Canada and start a business.
Some other things that are a mandatory requirement for a businessman in Canada are:
Applicants should possess relevant work experience and business skills and a solid business idea to support his business. Must be willing to contribute to the cultural life of Canada.
How To Apply For The Canada Business Visa?
If you meet the eligibility criteria specified above, then you can start your application process to obtain a Canada Business Visa. There are various steps you must go through, as follows:
- Confirm your eligibility for a Business visa of Canada.
- Compile the document file and application forms for the visa.
- Submit the Canada Business visa application.
- Wait for processing and respond to other additional requests for information.
- Forward your passport for stamping.
What Are The Canada Business Visa fees?
The cost to apply for the Canadian Business Visa is CAD$100 with an extra fee of CAD$85 if you are requested to provide your biometric information. So the application cost for the visa is CAD$185. If your Business visa is approved, then you will have to lodge payments for the passport processing, which costs around CAD$45.Share with friends