Apply for the Saskatchewan Polytechnic International Awards before it is too late. Preference are given to international students for many wide and national award competitions. Students can apply for government financial assistance and access non-repayable funding with federal and provincial student grants. A number of scholarships are available to support students’ secondary and post-secondary education. In addition, there are a few opportunities exclusively for international students below.
University of Saskatchewan is an excellent university in Canada. This university was founded in 1907 as a public research university and is a largest university in its province. It currently includes approximately 20,000 undergraduate students and 4,000 postgraduate students.
International Dean’s Scholarship
Value Of Award:
- Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years
- Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years
Eligibility For The Saskatchewan Polytechnic International Awards:
- Register for the first time in a thesis or dissertation based program at the U of S
- Entrance GPA of at least 85%
- Show evidence of previous research productivity as demonstrated by authorship of refereed journal publications or conference presentations/publications
- Nominations for International Dean’s scholarships are made by academic units after you’ve applied
- Round 1: December 1
- Round 2: February 2
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students from the countries below may benefit from our partnership agreements around the world.