Saskatchewan is a province full of opportunities and SINP is the doorway to it. Saskatchewan can select applicants for PR visa via Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program or SINP which is an impartial system which selects skilled applicants who will be able to add value to the economy with their educational qualifications, skills and work experience.
The Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program aims at dominating the candidates with or without an employment job offer or those who wish to establish their own business or contribute to the farming sector while living as a resident of the province.
Table of Contents
How to Get Permanent Residency in Saskatchewan?
If you are a skilled worker wishing to get PR in Saskatchewan, you will have to gather the vital documents to apply in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). You can file in for SINP online mentioning all your important details, i.e. age, educational qualification, work experience, adaptability, language skills etc. If your profile is hand-picked, you will obtain a nomination certificate from the province.
The nomination certificate lets you qualify to apply for PR to Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The IRCC accesses and verifies your nomination as well as visa application and if everything is found genuine approval is issued for your Permanent residency visa.
SINP needs no more IELTS score
The SINP have eased the immigration rules and requirements for applicants. The requirement of minimum language skills or proficiency, i.e. CLB 4 (IELTS – Reading 3.5, Speaking 4.0, Writing 4.0 and Listening 4.5) is one of such key benefits.
Thousands of applicants don’t consider applying in SINP presuming that it would need a high level of language proficiency score. But, SINP requires only the basic level of language skills through IELTS.
Why SINP program is one of the best routes to obtaining Canadian PR?
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is undoubtedly one of the fastest ways to get Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada. Aside from being such an unbiased and organized immigration program, SINP provides many benefits to the applicants.
Here are the major benefits of the SINP:
- It provides Canada PR to the selected applicants through an organized system.
- No real IELTS proficiency needed
- No Job or employment offer required to apply
- Speedy processing of application as compared to other programs
What are the key Eligibility Requirements?
You may apply under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category without a job offer in Saskatchewan if you live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada and you meet the following requirements:
- Score at least 60 points out of 100 on the point assessment grid.
- Must possess at least language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. Also Note: CLB 4 is the minimum; employers and regulatory bodies may request for higher language scores.
- Must have completed a minimum of one (1) year of post-secondary education or training or it equivalent to the Canadian education system and has resulted into a degree or diploma certificate.
- Must have at least one-year paid work experience in the last ten years related to your field of education or qualification.
Your work experience should be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is deemed to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- Must show proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.