In addition to being a fantastic experience that will leave you with a wealth of information and an amazing qualification, studying in Canada from Turkmenistan is also a great investment. It’s a long-term investment, and it may be for you and your loved ones as well.
Canadian students come from 186 countries, making it the third most popular study destination in the world and one of the world’s most varied student communities.
This article covers information on the requirements for admission, the cost of tuition, the requirements for obtaining a student visa to study in Canada, and scholarship opportunities available to Turkmenistan students.
Why Study in Canada
Turkmens study in Canada for a variety of reasons.
- Work permits for Turkmens in Canada during the course of study
- Internationally accepted credentials
- Applicants from Turkmenistan do not have to go through any additional steps
- Turkmen Citizens have a path to permanent residency
- Because Turkmen Citizens have a road to permanent residency in Canada, the majority of Turkmens choose to study in Canada rather than at home. Canada’s educational prospects for Turkmen students cannot be equaled anywhere else in the world.
Opportunities for International Students in Canada
Students from other countries can easily become permanent residents in Canada if they wish to do so. The Post-Graduate Work Permit authorizes overseas students to remain in Canada and work for up to three years after they have graduated from their university or college. International graduates may be able to apply for permanent residency in Canada after working in Canada for one year.
It is necessary to show that you have complied with all of the criteria of your study permit to apply for a PGWP The bulk of your time in Canada must have been dedicated to studying. In most cases, a PGWP is awarded for the length of time you are in Canada.
Popular Canada Province for Turkmenistan Students
Popular places in Canada for Turkmens Students are;
Types of Program to Study in Canada from Turkmenistan
There are several available program’s available for Turkmenistan students to study in Canada, ranging from an;
- Undergraduate program
Cost of Studying in Canada from Turkmenistan
Depending on where you live, the programs you choose, and which of Canada’s many excellent schools and institutions you choose to attend, your annual tuition costs will vary.
There is an average cost of $29,714 per year for undergraduate programs in Canada, as well as an average cost of CAD 17,744 per year for postgraduate degrees.
Fees for applying to colleges and universities
You must pay an application fee to be considered for admission to a Canadian institution or college. Although this varies from university to university, on average you’ll spend between $100 and $500, however, some don’t charge an admission price.Study in Canada from Dominica
Cost of Living in Canada
The majority of overseas students do not factor in the amount of money they will likely spend on accommodations and food during their stay. It all depends on where you live, but you should expect to pay between $10,000 and CAD 15,000.
Scholarships to Study in Canada from Turkmenistan
- Undergraduate (Partial Funding / Fully Funded)
- Graduate (Partial Funding / Fully Funded)
- Post-graduate ( Fully Funded)
- Bachelor ( Fully Funded)
- Master’s ( Partial Funding)
- Ph.D. ( Fully Funded)
- Post-doctorate ( Fully Funded)
- A foreign student who aspires to pursue a university degree in Canada
- Have gotten admission to any of the DLI-accepted schools.
- You must meet the school’s entry criteria, which may include general and degree-specific prerequisites as well as language requirements.
- You must be attending one of Canada’s designated learning institutions (DLI).
- Have a high level of academic achievement, at least an A average or equivalent standard.
- Show that you have financial difficulties that would prevent you from continuing your education.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the below-listed school website, and read up on each of their Application processes.
List of Popular scholarships for Turkmens Students
- Scholarships for international students at Mount Saint Vincent University, Canada, for the years 2021-22.
- The Karen McKellin International Leader of Future Award from UBC
- Scholarships for the 2021-22 academic year from the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- International Admissions Scholarships, Canada York University College of Science, 2021-22
- Excellence in Admission Awards for Undergraduate Scholars in Canada
- Nova Scotia, Canada, 2021-22 Acadia University Entry Scholarships
- Canada’s Postdoctoral Research Program
- INRS University of Quebec’s Doctoral program in computational advanced materials for energy and environmental applications
- University of Montreal’s Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada.
- Killam Predoctoral Scholarships at Dalhousie University, Canada, 2023-23
How to Apply for Admission to Study in Canada from Turkmenistan
- Certificate or diploma of graduation.
- Completed application form
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Letter of intent.
- Evidence that you will be able to support yourself financially while studying in Canada is required.
- You must meet the language proficiency standards and confirm your ability to do so (English or French)
- Have academic documents that are valid and up to date (including transcripts)
- Acquired a student visa
Turkmen applicants do not need to take the IELTS test. However, before you can be admitted to a school, you will have to show confirmation of your language skills. However, IELTS is merely one of several acceptable tests. Please get in touch with your school to inquire about their student admission process.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Prepare to submit an application, Following the creation of a shortlist of potential university choices, double-check to verify if they are Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs). This implies that Canada recognizes them as legitimate educational institutions, and you will not be at risk of being a victim of education fraud.
- Investigate the subject you’ve chosen as well as the language you’ll be studying. Because Canada is a bilingual country, you can choose a Master’s degree that is taught in either English or French or both.
- A strong academic record is essential in the admission procedure. Many of the universities require grades that are 70 percent higher than the national average. The better your marks, the more likely it is that you will be accepted into a prestigious university.
- If you are over the age of 25 and have graduated from your most recent degree at least two years before submitting your application, you may be required to supply information about your previous employment.
- Comply with the requirements for language proficiency, Students in Canada can choose from a wide variety of Master’s degrees that are offered in both English and French. Depending on which language you choose to learn, you will be required to demonstrate your degree of ability in it.
- Assemble the remaining components of your university application package, Each university establishes its admission requirements, so it’s important to familiarize yourself with the requirements of the institution to which you’re applying and to adhere to them.
- Canadian university application deadlines, The deadlines for different degree courses at the same university may differ, while deadlines for different degree programs at different institutions may differ. As a result, you should always visit the official website of the study program to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information possible.
- You should submit your application 8 to 12 months before the start of the program if you wish to increase your chances of acceptance. Approximately one to two months after the application period has concluded, you will get an official letter of acceptance from the institution.
Applying for a Canada Student Visa
Applications for a Canada Student Visa from Turkmenistan require these documents.
- A Turkmenistan Passport. Make sure that your passport is valid for the duration of the visa you are applying for.
- Acceptance Letter from a Designated Educational Institution in Canada
- Prove of Turkmenistan’s Funds
- Photographs Passport Size
- A Medical Examination for Immigration (IME)
- Exam Scores for English Language Proficiency
- Purpose Statement for a Trip to Canada from Turkmenistan
- Credit Card
ONLINE / PAPER APPLICATION
To submit an online application, you must have the following information:
- Access to a scanner or camera so that you can produce electronic copies of your papers to upload, as well as access to the internet
- A legitimate credit card to use for payment
To apply on paper
Read the instruction manual to ensure that you have all of the information you need to submit your application on paper.
” Instruction Guide 5269″
After you have finished reading the guide, you may begin putting together your application package. You must pick the country or territory from which you will be applying to receive directions for your local visa office.
COST / FEE FOR A STUDY VISA
For Turkmenistan nationals, the cost of a Canadian Study Permit is 150 Canadian dollars per person.
Canada Study Visa Application Office in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan does not have a Canadian government office with a permanent presence. The Canadian Embassy in Turkey, located in Ankara, can provide you with consular assistance as well as further consular information.
Street Address: Cinnah Caddesi No. 58, Çankaya 06690, Ankara, Turkey
Telephone: + 90 (312) 409-2700
Fax: 90 (312) 409-2712
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age requirement for a student visa to Canada from Turkmenistan?
Turkmen students must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to be eligible to enroll.
Is there a requirement for an interview when applying for a Canadian student visa?
Turkmens are not required to participate in an interview as part of their application for a Canada Student Visa.
Is the medical examination required for Turkmen citizens who wish to study in Canada?
All Turkmens who wish to study in Canada must undergo a medical examination before applying for a student visa.
When should I submit my application for a Study Permit?
Turkmen applicants should submit their applications as soon as they receive a letter of acceptance (LOA) from the school provider.
Is it possible for me to return to Turkmenistan or travel while on a student visa in Canada?
As a citizen of Turkmenistan, you have the right to travel outside of Canada while pursuing your studies. Some of them may be journeys to Turkmenistan, while others may be to another country. Your student visa permits you to travel in and out of Canada at your discretion.
When returning to Canada following a vacation to Turkmenistan or anywhere else in the world, you will be required to show proof that you are currently enrolled in your educational institution.
Following the guidelines above, you should be well on your way to obtaining your visa to study in Canada. Studying in Canada from the Central African Republic provides many advantages, as well as numerous scholarship opportunities for those who are financially constrained.