University Of South Florida International PhD Scholarship In USA is now available. The institution is offering multiple positions for PhD, Master, Undergraduate, Graduate, Postdoctoral and visiting students or scholars to enrol in the Mechanical Engineering Department at USF in the US. UFS as it is mainly called is a preeminent State Research University that was established in 1956 and located in Tampa, Florida, USA. In USF, students have the chance to to choose a study program from more than 180 majors and concentrations at undergraduate, graduate or doctorate level. UFS tuition rate is one of the lowest in US. The institution has 14 colleges and also offers undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral degrees. See below for further details.
In this article
Overview of University of South Florida
This is a public university established in 1956. The South Florida University has approximately 32,238 of undergraduate enrollment. It has an urban setting with a campus size of 1,562 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. The institution’s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #104. It tuition and fees for domestic students are $6,410 (2019-2020); and international students tuition and are $17,324 (2019-2020).
The USF as it is mostly called, is a school of research with multiple campuses throughout the state. The institution is located in Tampa and has regional campuses in Sarasota and St. Petersburg. First-year students of the university are required to live on campus. The institution organizes a Commuter Students Network and offers tea transportation for students who do not live on campus and for those who drive to school and park in remote lots.
The school offers degree programs for graduate students through the USF College of Medicine, a graduate school of engineering, a College of Education and other departments. The university has graduated notable alumni which include journalist Richard Oppel, former editor of the Austin American-Statesman and Charlotte Observer, and Kimberly Ross, executive vice president and chief financial officer of global cosmetics company Avon.
South Florida University is ranked #104 in National Universities. Institutions are ranked based to their performances across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
#104 in National Universities (tie)
#69 in Best College for Veterans (tie)
#60 in Best Value Schools
University Of South Florida International PhD Scholarship In USA
University or Organization: University of South Florida
Department: Mechanical Engineering Department
Course Level: Ph.D., Master, undergraduate, postdocs
Award: Cover both tuition and living expenses
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the USA
Students from all over the globe are invited to apply. The program is available to study PhD, Master, Undergraduate and Postdocs course. To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicant must have a master or bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Applicants must have hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics,smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD.
- Dedicated and self-motivated candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply University Of South Florida International PhD Scholarship
To complete the application process, applicants must submit a complete admissions application at USF. To apply for the grant, applicants must make sure the following documents are ready:
- Personal statement to Dr Zhong at [email protected]
- Applicants must prepare and submit CV with GPA, a TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list.
- Contact information of two degrees
- Personal statement in that you should introduce yourself and explain why you wish to work in the GREEN lab
- Applicants must have appropriate GPA score of 3.5 to 4.0.
- Applicants are required to submit a TOEFL score to take a program at the USF.
Benefits: The University of South Florida at the Mechanical Engineering Department is providing award opportunity for wining candidates to cover both tuition and living expenses.
October 15, 2019